
I love how beautiful the Salt Lake Temple looks on the roof of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.

My parents look wonderful for 60 years of marriage. I hope they have 60 more. They are special parents and we love them so much. Happy 60 Anniversary.


For my parents 60 anniversary party, we all met at Lynette's house for lunch and a special program for Mom and Dad. Everyone shared memories of Mom and Dad, we put the answers in a book and a heart in a jar. Lynette also made a gorgeous blanket with all of our names on it, plus she made a special book with pictures of all the families. It turned out really nice. We then left the kids and Mom and Dad, Randy and Toni, Brad and Cathy, Lynette and Mark and Steven and I went to the Provo Temple and did sealings together. (We were trying for the Salt Lake Temple, but it happened to be closed that day - Mom and Dad got married in the Salt Lake Temple). Steven was a witness because he couldn't get down, but I got to be a daughter once. After we went to the temple, we all drove up together to the Roof Restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment