Saturday, July 4, 2009

Our Patriotic Cutie . . .



We had a wonderful 4th of July. We had a barbeque with McKay and the girls. Steven grilled his yummy hamburgers. In the evening, I took our oldest foster girl to my parents house to watch the fireworks.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hi Sheri, thanks for the nice comments on my blog. It's nice to hear from you. Your little guy is so cute. What an angel. We were in Utah a week ago visiting Syd and Toni. It's so good to see family (most of my siblings now live in UT - what's up with that?). I wish I could go back right now. Randy and Toni's grandchildren are just precious. They grow so fast! Last time I saw Brynlie she wasn't walking yet and now she's running around and saying words. Coleman is always so fun to hang out with. And Lucie, what a sweet baby. Life is good, right?

We are well. Hope you are too.