Friday, December 5, 2008

Off to Thanksgiving Point to see Christmas Lights . . .


Steven had a class on Thursday evening, so McKay, Mom, Dad and I decided to drive out to Thanksgiving Point to see the beautiful Christmas lights.

I loved all the lights, but particularly enjoyed the religious area, depicting the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
McKay was a really good boy.



Here we are in the car listening to Christmas music, looking at the beautiful lights and having a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad my brother has a wonderful wife and child! I can tell you guys have spent and spend a lot of effort and time in these blogs!

Happy Holidays!

Jay

AmyDawn said...

Sheri,

It's so good to you see guys on your blog! You have such cute pictures! I can't believe how grown-up McKay is getting, but he is as adorable as ever. Have a Merry Christmas!