Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm a Cute Boy and I'm Turning Four . . .






I took McKay to Kiddie Kandids for his annual birthday pictures. He was a really good boy this year.

5 comments:

Nemmer said...

He's so adorable!

Jeff Pearson said...

These pictures turned out so cute, I love McKay's big smile! =)

Alb said...

What a cute handsome boy. Can you believe it has been over 4 years since we visit taught Sister Clark and were talking about you adopting? I can't believe how time flies. You are so lucky to have such a sweet angel boy.

Alb said...

What a handsome boy. Can you believe it has been over 4 years since we visit taught Sister Clark and you told us you were adopting him? You are so lucky to have such a sweet angel boy.

Nick said...

Wow, he is sure growing up! Time goes by too fast. He'll be in Kindergarten before you know it!